Friday 14 March, 2008

ELECTRONIC COIN SORTER a simple and cool gadgets..!

I could not stop myself from posting review of this wonderful and most importantly very useful gadget, just take a look at it you will definitely get a brief idea about this..!This device is called ELECTRONIC COIN SORTER in which when you Drop your loose coins (UK coins from 1p to £2) into this electronic coin sorter (up to 20 at a time!), press the button, and watch the coins getting sorted and stacked into 8 separate tubes...!
we know how difficult is it to count the amount of money from a big amount of lose coin, first sort them to correct order then count each and then add all together, it really takes a lot of time people even get very frustrated with this but this machine will do the same job within a min..!
people can use it in their shop when the receive the lose coin just put it their and it will automatically get into the correct position and When you need to call on the change, just pull on the drawer to access each coin tube - which are all calibrated to show the number of coins and the value they represent when full...!
It Requires 3 x C Batteries and it cost only £19.95 available at Gadgets.co.uk

Source : Gadgets.co.uk


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one similar to that but they come out in plastic rolls :) With the current rate of 9 cents per dollar at my bank, I save hundreds per year with all that tip I roll every week.

best buy cellphones said...

This is still my first to view this kind of product. I may be delayed, but good thing I was able to read this, I may not be ignorant with it. Life then is not just about knowing the best buy cellphones at all.

SUBSCRIBE HERE TO PROMOTE YOUR BLOG...!